Just one “magic” button to measure worldwide with iPhone and iPad.
The new version of Measure Map 2.0 renews its interface and we celebrate it by lowering the price -50%, to just $ 0.99 USD. Measure Map is a universal application for iPhone and iPad to measure distances and areas on Google Maps with professional precision distances ranging from as small as one meter to long distances of thousands of kilometers. The new version includes a “magic” button that allows all conceivable operations in a simple and intuitive form, and also to undo and redo as many times as necessary.
Castellón, Spain. Victor Alonso, the developer of Measure Map has announced the release of version 2.0 of Measure Map.
Measure Map is a universal application for iPhone and iPad to measure distances and areas on Google Maps with professional precision distances ranging from as small as one foot to long distances of thousands of miles, taking into account the curvature of the earth’s surface.
Version 2.0 includes a revamped interface that allows measurement of distances, routes or areas more easily. A single “magic” button to add, delete, insert or move points on the map. Select the working mode by sliding the “magic” iPhone-style unlock button. This version also incorporates a system to undo or redo operations as many times as necessary.
If the previous version was easy to use, now it’s even more. Even a child can make professional measurements without moving from the couch. Although measurements can also be taken marking points on the current GPS position.
Why take for granted “official” measures if we can calculate the “real” ones for roads, race tracks or tours, plots, fields, regions, buildings, etc. ..?
The impressive features that Measure Map 2.0 includes are:
- Attractive, smooth, easy navigation and use
- For IPhone and iPad
- Displays Google Maps view: Map, Satellite and hybrid
- Working mode landscape or portrait
- Operations: Add, delete, insert points between two pins, moving points with precision or obtain information.
- Ability to undo changes or redo them as many times as needed.
- Search for: current location by text (towns, places of interest) or the area or route on which you are working.
- Measurement System: Metric and imperial
- Ability to show intermediate distances between markers
- Ability to select color and thickness of the perimeter line
- Ability to select the color and transparency of selected area
- Work formats: Measure Map, KML (Googl. Earth), CSV (Excel), Image (PNG) and PDF
- Export image to photo album
- Export and import of surfaces and routes via e-mail
- Export and import of surfaces and routes via iTunes
- Download measurements over the Internet using mmp://address.com/file.mmp
The developer, Victor Alonso, fulfills its commitment to continually update what he describes as the best application for measuring on the App Store and announces he will keep improving it with suggestions of its users.
About Victor Alonso
Based in Spain, Victor Alonso is the creator and developer of intelligent easy to use applications that help people in their personal and professional lives worldwide.
- iPhone 3G, iPod touch and iPad
- IOS requires 4.0 or later
- 6.8 MB
Pricing and Availability
Measure Map 2.0 costs only $ 1.99 USD and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category. For 3 days, to celebrate the new version we lower the price by -50%, to only $0.99 USD.
Purchase and download
screenshots and application icon
# # #